Saulsbury Charitable Giving Guidelines
Community is one of Saulsbury’s core values and fundamental beliefs. Through our corporate giving program, we are proud to support organizations that work to strengthen the communities where we live and work. Saulsbury provides support through monetary contributions, in-kind donations, and volunteer services by employees.
Saulsbury’s Corporate Contributions Committee meets quarterly to review all funding requests.
Preference is given to support needs within the following focus areas:
- Education, priority given to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) projects
- Social Services
- Individuals or groups acting on behalf of individuals
- For-profit organizations
- Advertising initiatives
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
- Operational support for United Way funded agencies
- Groups such as athletic teams, fraternal orders, labor associations, etc.
To be considered for funding, the following minimum requirements must be met.
- Organizations must have a 501(c) (3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Requests must fall under one of the focus areas.
- Organizations and/or projects must be based in a geographic region where Saulsbury has office locations and or/major projects.
- No telephone solicitations of any kind are considered. Written requests must include the following information:
- Funding request
- A description of the organization for which the funds are being sought
- How the requested funds will be used
- Timelines for the funding and implementation of the project
- Evidence of tax exempt status
- Budget for project and any additional funders
All requests must be submitted in writing, preferably via our online application process.
All requests/inquiries should be directed to: