Saulsbury provided the engineering, design, and construction for the installation of a Thomas Russell 200-MMSCFD cryogenic plant at a greenfield site. Saulsbury’s scope included all the detailed engineering/design, general construction, instrumentation and electrical construction, and control systems for the project.
In addition to the cryogenic plant, the facility included amine treating, dehydration, liquid slug catching and stabilization, inlet and residue gas compression, and all balance of plant equipment, electrical gear, and control systems design and integration.
Scope of the project
- One — 200-MMSCFD Thomas Russell GSP cryo plant
- One — 4,500-HP refrigeration system
- Two — 1,100-BBL slug catchers (vessels)
- Two — CAT 3616 inlet gas compressors
- Four — CAT 3616 residue gas compressors
- One — 1,000-GPM amine treater
- One — 3.0-MMBtu/hr TEG dehydration
- One — 5,000-bbl/day condensate stabilizer
- Two — 350-HP stabilizer overhead compressors
- Truck loading
- Balance of plant equipment, utilities, and electrical systems