Saulsbury completed full engineering, procurement, and construction of a 200-MMSCFD cryogenic plant, including liquid stabilization, slug catching, gas dehydration, and residue gas compression.
The design and layout of the facility allowed for the flexibility to add amine treating (gas or NGL), TEG dehydration, additional condensate stabilization, and/or additional residue compression at a later date while maintaining an optimum overall footprint.
Scope of the Project
- One — 200-MMSCFD Exterran GSP cryo plant
- One — 4,500-HP refrigeration system
- Three — 5,500-HP residue compressors
- One — 2,500-bbl/day condensate stabilizer
- One — 1,000-HP stabilizer overhead compressor
- One — Site-built electrical MCC building
- Balance of plant equipment, utilities, and electrical systems
Goals and Achievements
This project represents Saulsbury’s 49th natural gas cryogenic processing facility project and the 36th 200-MMSCFD project since 2006.