Saulsbury installed a total of three Cat 3612 driven Ariel 4 throw compressor packages at two Brownfield locations for the client. This EPC project included:
- Construction, engineering, and design of foundations and piping
- Evaluation and modification of the existing MCC and power switching gear
- Replacement of the primary station switches
- Installation of additional MCC sections
- Installation of pre-engineered spare slots
- Expansion of generator buildings
The project was completed without interruption to ongoing operations and the tie-ins were managed to require a minimum station shutdown.