Saulsbury provided all engineering, procurement, and construction services for the substations and motor control centers of a grassroots 200 MM LB/year linear low-density polyethylene plant. They also provided the electrical and instrumentation personnel needed. The project included the installation of medium and low-voltage feeders to approximately 300 various loads and motors within the unit.
Our construction personnel also performed the grassroots construction of 138-15 kilovolt, 20 MA substation, and two motor control center buildings.
Scope of the Project
- Major transformers
- High-voltage switching equipment
- 15 kV, 5 kV, and 480-volt switchgear
- 5kV and 480-volt starters
- Step-down transformers and building power
- Cable tray
- Wire and tubing for a DCS for 300 new instruments