Saulsbury was responsible for all aspects of the installation of underground piping, grounding and duct banks, concrete foundations, and buildings for the effluent water treatment system of a cheese manufacturing facility in Clovis, New Mexico. Approximately 3,000 linear feet of pipe and 1,100 cubic yards of concrete were installed on the project.
Scope of the Project
- Backfill at liner key
- Trenching and backfilling for buried piping
- Pipe assembly and installation
- Soil compaction testing
- Subsurface chambers
- Sand Filter (21 feet deep)
- Waste Sludge
- 260-cubic yard clarifier slab on a 70-degree slope
- Foundation pads for equipment structures and pipe supports
- Concrete testing
- LRAL lagoon curb and miscellaneous structures
Goals and Accomplishments
The project was completed with zero incidents.