Our 60,000 square foot Henderson shop covers 17 acres, while our Odessa shop is 20,000 square feet with a 116-acre laydown area. Each shop is fully equipped and features state-of-the-art CNC machining and cutting capabilities, plus 10 overhead cranes. We are able to fabricate large and small bore code and non-code carbon steel and alloy piping, heavy and light structural steel for industrial facilities and equipment. We are also able to fabricate process ladders and platforms, turnkey modular process units, and skidded equipment (electrical, instrumentation, and control) as well as ASME code pressure vessels and equipment.
Our full-service fabrication shops and ASME code facility are certified U, S, R, and NB.
Our capabilities include:
- Structural steel engineering, design, and fabrication
- Modularized tank batteries
- Skid and module design and assembly
- Code repairs of pipe and vessels
- Structural and ductwork
- On-site, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) including Radiography (RT), Die Penetrant (PT), Magnetic Particle (MT), Ultrasonic (UT), Visual (VT), and Hardness Testing
- Piping engineering, design, and fabrication
- Vessels, towers, and tanks
- Turnkey module and skid engineering, manufacturing, and fabrication from concept to completion, including piping, instrumentation, controls, and power distribution
- Control panel design and fabrication
- Welding processes: GMAW (MIG), GTAW (TIG), SMAW (Stick), FCAW (Flux Core), and SAW (Submerged Arc)
- Welding: gas metal arc, gas tungsten arc, shielded metal arc, flux-cored arc, submerged arc, and company-owned Novarc Technologies Spool Welding Robot
Our library of certified welding procedures through ASME, API, and AWS allows us to weld in many field or shop situations. We can adapt to the use of new materials to produce new welding qualifications and procedures.
We also utilize computerized pipe cutting machines to ensure all cuts are precise, repeatable, and consistently meet the needs of our customers.
Most of our projects begin in our fabrication shops as separate module projects. In an effort to maximize efficiency by minimizing manpower requirements and logistical issues, large sections of our projects are first built in Odessa or Henderson, then shipped to the worksite to be bolted or welded in place. Installation times are quicker, construction costs are reduced, and safety is increased.
Our modular solutions are custom designed and built to fit your needs. With experience in oil and gas, refining, and power, our capabilities include:
- Pipe and steel fabrication
- Full-scope assembly of E&I and insulation
- Logistical support to module arrival at job site
- Project support from conception to installation
- Front-end planning