Preference is given to support needs within the following focus areas:
- Education, priority given to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) projects
- Social Services
- Individuals or groups acting on behalf of individuals
- For-profit organizations
- Advertising initiatives
- Political organizations
- Religious organizations
- Operational support for United Way funded agencies
- Groups such as athletic teams, fraternal orders, labor associations, etc.
To be considered for funding, the following requirements must be met:
- Organizations must have a 501(c) (3) designation from the Internal Revenue Service.
- Requests must fall under one of the focus areas.
- Organizations and/or projects must be based in a geographic region where Saulsbury has office locations and or/major projects.
- No telephone solicitations of any kind are considered. Written requests must include the following information:
- Funding request
- A description of the organization for which the funds are being sought
- How the requested funds will be used
- Timelines for the funding and implementation of the project
- Evidence of tax-exempt status
- Budget for the project and any additional funders
Is your organization eligible to receive funding?
Fill out an application here.