Our Engineering team is committed to total project delivery, ensuring that our clients’ needs and expectations are met within the areas of scope development and conceptual design, project engineering, procurement services (purchasing, expediting, and inspection), cost control reporting, scheduling, and document control.
Our Engineering group has deep knowledge in the integration of modular plant packages from a variety of packagers with the balance of plant process systems, piped utilities, power and control systems, and pressurized and atmospheric storage. Engineering can support the design of prefabricated piping modules, site-built pipe racks, and planning for site draining and space utilization.
OUR Engineering TECHNICAL CAPABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Instrumentation and controls
- Fixed and rotating equipment
- Reciprocating and centrifugal gas compression
- Acid gas (amine) treating
- Refrigeration and gas dew pointing
- Triethylene glycol dehydration
- Cryogenic NGL recovery
- Pumping to pipeline
- Pigging liquids recovery and condensate stabilization
- Storage, loading, and terminal facilities
- H2S adsorption
- Vapor recovery, RTO, and flare systems