Power Project Summary
Saulsbury provided the general construction for a 115-MW, 138-kV full load combined-cycle, natural gas-fired power plant with supplemental firing in Snyder, Texas.
Scope of the Project:
- Two General Electric LM 6,000 gas turbines and generators
- Two heat recovery steam generators
- Selective catalytic reduction unit
- One conventional TurboDyne steam turbine
- Two Tormont gas compressors
- All associated auxiliary equipment
Water Treatment Project Summary
Saulsbury performed all associated civil, mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, and commissioning for a water treatment plant servicing a new 110-MW combined cycle power plant. Working with an outside engineering firm specializing in E&P for packaged water systems, Saulsbury provided full turnkey installation of all equipment. Our team also field-erected storage tanks and cooling water towers for water pretreatment and clarification/softening, demineralization, media filtering/polishing, and reverse osmosis systems.