Saulsbury partnered with a long-time client and one of the region’s largest publicly-traded natural gas processors to fully engineer and construct a 200-MMSCFD cryogenic processing plant at the company’s processing complex in Colorado’s DJ Basin.
In addition to the new facility construction, Saulsbury completed all necessary mechanical and electrical tie-ins for the necessary integration into the existing facility.
Scope of the Project
- One — 200-MMSCFD UOP Russell GSP cryo plant
- Two — 1,800-BBL slug catchers (vessels)
- Two — Solar Taurus 70 residue compressors
- One — 3.0-MMBtu/hr TEG dehydration
- One — 10,000-bbl/day condensate stabilizer
- One — 1,500-HP stabilizer overhead compressor
- Two — SulfaTrap guard beds
- One — 1,300-HP plant bypass compressor
- One — 41-MMBtu/hr integrated plant hot oil system
- Raw condensate truck unloading
- Balance of plant equipment, utilities, and electrical systems
Goals and Achievements
Saulsbury’s EPC execution of this gas processing facility in the DJ Basin was completed ahead of all announced timelines and with an impressive 0.0 Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR).
The Saulsbury team utilized its reputable and proven project execution model to complete the project with a total of 450 employees over the course of 10 months.